BELOW IS A LIST OF COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS. PLEASE REVIEW THESE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SPEAKING WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR GOALS
Currently, the range of investment is from $102,894 to $203,552, which includes:
- $60,000 initial franchise fee for a standard territory.
- $120,000 franchise fee for a large territory.
- Other estimated costs include
- Service vehicle (Fully lettered & shelving in Mercedes Benz Sprinter with High Roof)
- Initial inventory
- 3rd party professional advisory fees, and
- 3-months of working capital.
- Third-party financing is available.
- Cleanest Restaurant Group is an approved franchise by the SBA.
Cleanest Restaurant Group Franchise is dedicated to developing and supporting our family of franchisees to provide the highest quality of cleaning of restaurants only. Our franchise owners spend time marketing, establish relationships, and manage their crews.
Open in 2 to 3 months, once you complete pre-opening steps and training.
Cleanest Restaurant Group is the innovative leader and pioneer in the restaurant cleaning industry. Cleanest Restaurant Franchisees will benefit from unlimited growth potential in an industry that is untouched.
They will also enjoy:
- Affordable Start-up Cost & Low-overhead
- Recurring Revenue
- All Restaurants need our service if they want to be cleanest to the highest standard. Once we clean the first time, they want us on a regular basis, whether its daily, weekly, or monthly.
- No direct competitors
- There are no other franchises that specialize in restaurant cleaning making the competition minimal when dealing with new clients.
- Exclusive Territories
- Our territories are based on zip codes, so there is no worry about another franchisee performing work or competing with your business.
- Training & Support:
- Over 40+ years of experience to help our franchisees with special techniques to efficiently and properly clean restaurants.
- Safe & Superior Products
- With all the years of specializing in restaurant cleaning we have tried, tested and learned which products work the best. All products are private label to keep our secrets within our franchise family
All franchisees will receive training in all aspects of the business, including marketing, cleaning process and information regarding all products.
- Provides industry leading support and an initial training program that prepares your business for a successful launch.
- The program provides training in Cleanest Restaurant Groups specialized approach to restaurant cleaning services, sales and marketing, business management and industry specific training.
- Franchisee will come to our NYC office for hands on training with programs, manuals, proposals, and sales:
- Cloud-based, mobile software
- Job Scheduling
- Employee scheduling, time keeping & tracking.
- Quality Control (App based checking and scoring system)
- Employee Communication
- Customer communication
- We will also have hands on training inside restaurants and teach proper chemical usage, techniques for cleaning the entire restaurant.
- Web-based training program that allows great resources for all franchisee and their team to help with continues training.
- Cleanest Restaurant Group supports franchisees on an ongoing basis by providing technical support, site visits, phone conferences and additional training if needed.
- Local, branded website
- CRM Program (Keep track & follow up with clients)
- SEO and pay-per-click marketing services
- Customized printed marketing materials
- Branded apparel
- Custom Wrapped Mercedes Sprinter Van
Your office can be home-based, or commercial leased with a storage facility of approximately 100-200 square feet. We’ll review the space you want to use for your Cleanest Restaurant Group.
- We want our owners to be involved, but they don’t have to be the overnight crew.
- We will teach our franchisees how to run the business and not just work for the business.
No, we offer all training and support needed to be successful in the industry.
Yes. We believe some owners will operate multiple territories. We offer discounts on initial franchise fees for owners who commit up front to additional territories.
Typically between 6 and 10 employees depending on client need and scheduling; add part or full-time staff as you add new clients and restaurants to service overnight.
That is up to you! We provide a detailed Financial Performance Representation, called an Item 19 in our Franchise Disclosure Document which highlights affiliate performance and history. This can be a useful to help you evaluate the revenue potential for your Cleanest Restaurant Group business.